Frequently Asked Questions
1) I can't print my ticket on-line. How do I get my tickets?
You can collect your tickets at any of our outlets in Tenerife, just quote your booking reference. Alternatively we can mail your tickets to your home address.
2) If the weather is bad is there a refund on our tickets?
There will only be a refund in extreme weather circumstances, we will try and rearrange your excursion first before we refund.
3) Can we cancel our ticket?
Yes, if you 48 hours before you will receive a full refund. If you cancel with 24 hours notice you will receive a 50% refund.
4) Are the buses free to Siam Park and Aqualand?
Yes, after you book tickets we'll tell you where the nearest pick-up point to your hotel is located.
5) Is all tax included in the price?
Yes IGIC (local tax) is included.
6) What if don't use my tickets? Can I give them to someone else?
No, tickets are issued in a specific name and for a specific date they are non-transferable.
7) I have a complaint about a trip/excursion
We choose our trips and excursions very carefully to ensure the very best experiences for our customers, nevertheless, we take complaints very seriously and we would be grateful that you bring any issues to the attention of our customer services team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8) I have another question not answered here.
No problem, just drop us a line by email or call: (0034) 679 943 963 (you can also message us for free using WhatsApp).